In honour of Gas Safety Week, starting on Monday 16th September, we will be handing the reigns over to installers and heating engineers and inviting their top gas safety tips using Twitter. We at Worcester understand that gas safety is crucial to every job installers carry out so who better to ask for relevant advice than those working on the front line daily.
In return for installers hints and tips we will be choosing a winner to receive a GSB professional cordless power drill and we have a further 20 t-shirts to giveaway for those submit the best tips.
To get involved you will need to tweet @HeatingYourHome up until 11th September using #GasSafetyTips.
Once the competition has finished we will collate all of the tips on our blog and credit each entrant so that installers and trainees can benefit from the extra advice. Then during Gas Safety Week we’ll be tweeting out our top ten tips with the support of the Gas Safe Register.
If you have any questions about the competition please use the comments box below.
Martyn Bridges, our director of marketing and technical support, said: “At Worcester, safety is a top priority and by running a dedicated social media campaign in support of Gas Safety Week we’re hoping not only to highlight some of the great practices already out there, but also to help keep safety at the forefront of everyone’s minds.
“When you think of gas safety in homes and businesses it’s the installers and heating engineers who are out on the front line, protecting people and keeping them safe. It’s this wealth of knowledge, experience and insight that installers have which can make a huge difference. That’s why we’re asking installers to get involved and share their top tips.”
Best of luck and thank you for your support.
By Sue Pennington, Consumer Brand Manager
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is to win a GSB Professional Cordless Power Drill or one of 20 Worcester, Bosch Group T-Shirts during the term of the Promotion
- This is a consumer only promotion. No purchase necessary.
- The Promotion, which commences on 4th September 2013 and ends on 11th September 2013, is only open to entries made on or between these dates and the Promoter shall not accept any entries which it receives outside of these dates
- The Promotion is offered via Twitter or the Heating Your Home Blog
- In order to enter the Promotion, entrants are required to tweet @HeatingYourHome with their top gas safety tips. The winners shall be chosen by a panel of representatives from Worcester, Bosch Group form all the entries received on or before 11/09/2013
- There is no limit to the number of entries an entrant is allowed to submit during the term of the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject those entries which it considers, in its absolute discretion, do not comply with these terms and conditions or are fraudulent or invalid.
- Please note that Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
- By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter shall notify winners via Twitter.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names, counties and photographs in such publicity
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend or withdraw the Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these terms and conditions, at any time.